Replacement parts for Bonniville windows.

A home owner from Walpole, NH says:
Bonniville windows, manufactured in Canada went out of business. The small white metal piece on each side of the window, attaches the window to the spring mechanisms. This piece breaks easily. I have about 23 windows, half of which are broken. Hoping someone is making a replacement part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0695.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. It's hard to say with your pivot bar damaged. Would it be possible for us to see an undamaged version removed from the window sash?

Broken pcs.
Whole pcs.
Replacement pcs.

Replacement pcs is steel. Originals are white metal and snap off.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Sorry. I should have put a measure beside these. I can if you need it.
d
Profile picture of Emily

The right side pivot bar resembles the 26-063 but we always recommend sticking with the original hardware that the window was designed to use. With that said, take a look at the 26-241 for the original pivot bar and see how the specifications align. 

Hi, thank you! I'd like to start by buy 6 of each. I suspect the originals will break. What do I do now?
It's taken a lot of years to find you. It'll be nice to fix these windows.

Dale
Profile picture of Emily

No problem! You can place an order right on our website or by calling (888) 991-1929!

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
How to Replace Damaged Pivot bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.