Replacement parts for Kinro windows in 2003 Cavco Manufactured Home

A home owner from Ramona, Ca. says:
Image 5775 is of a small plastic spacer to stabilize the window in it's tracks. I wasn't comfortable removing it.
Image 5782 is a part that distorted due to spacers that had fallen out. The window no longer stays open. I have to to prop a ruler up on the window sill under the bottom of the window.
Image 5783 is a photo of the window from the outside.
The window measured on the exterior is 58 3/4" X 46 1/4".
This has happened to two of my windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5783.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5782.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5775.JPG
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there! It sounds like you might need a new channel balance. We can help but we'll need you to remove an undamaged balance with the end attachments intact to compare to our inventory.

As for the plastic spacer, we'll need to see that out of your window so that we can compare it to our inventory as well. 

A home owner from Ramona, Ca. says:
The plastic spacer is a little less than 3/4" in length.

The channel balance sheath is 29" long.

I had a really difficult time removing it. Do you have any videos showing how to replace it?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5860.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5847.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5843.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5839.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5838.JPG
Profile picture of Emily

For your spacer, please see our 87-204 sliding window guide. 

Unfortunately, we are no longer able to provide replacement balances with that same metal hook at the bottom. We recently discontinued it. There is no confirmed substitute at the moment, either; due to the public health crisis, we have not had the opportunity to experiment with different options.

However one possible substitute could be the Series 400 along with a new 17-031 bracket, which would cradle the sash from underneath. It would require drilling a new hole and using a #8 screw. I cannot guarantee that it will work well, or if it's even possible, but we don't have anything else to suggest at this time. I apologize for the inconvenience.

A quick learner from Ojai, CA says:
Hi, can you please share what that plastic spacer is called? I'm looking for a replacement one as well for our manufactured home and not having any luck searching the internet.
Profile picture of Emily

This part is called a face guide. We don't have an exact match for the one shown in this discussion thread but our 67-002 appears to be our best option. Take a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

Dimensions for 67-002
Dimensions for 67-002

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.