Replacement parts screen room vinyl windows

A quick learner from Florida says:
Windows plastic parts are old and brittle making raising and lowering difficult. Want to rebuild the windows. Have 10 windows with 4 panes per window. The plastic geodes are what makes sliding difficult.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FAC9C2F5-64BC-438F-B1EC-38F099DB1F07.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 664C4DBB-3360-40D5-9471-186F7D1DB29B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B4D182AF-391C-477A-A634-4A4646AC785A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3AA2E22A-029F-47A0-A3AF-1A8FC471E39C.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide an exact replacement for the hardware you have pictured however, I recommend taking a look at our 91-179

I cannot guarantee that this will work as a replacement but review it and let us know what you think.

Dimensions for 91-179
Dimensions for 91-179

Alternate view of 91-179
Alternate view of 91-179

A quick learner from Florida says:
We really need the small plastic round piece. It slides against the window frame. This is what is not working and making the window hard to open
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for confirming.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a replacement recommendation for that piece. You might have better luck at a local hardware store, but I can make no guarantees.

I apologize we could not be of more help!

How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.