Replacement rollers

A home owner from Florida says:
I believe the rollers are 1 1/4". Marked with Ultra logo but no part number.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named roller 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named roller.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I am afraid we don't have an exact match for this roller. Our closest is the 81-157, but it lacks those side bumps that your old roller has. Compare the dimensions below with your old part and see if you think you could get this to work for your door.

Alternate image for 81-157
Alternate image for 81-157

That's close but the mounting screw location and the adjustment screw location are reversed.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I see what you mean. I'm sorry for missing that! We don't carry a roller that has that same hole pattern, but please give me a little more time to look into it. I'll let you know ASAP if I can find anything that matches.

Thank you. Let me know what you find.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Your tandem patio door roller is from Ultra Products, which is no longer in business. They seemed to be the only company that made this and other tandem rollers with the adjustment screw at the top and the frame screw hole at the bottom. 

With that being said. you should just need to reverse the screw locations to use our replacement. You would use the top threaded hole to secure the door frame together and the bottom screw for your adjustment. Take note that you will need to use the 33-104 frame screw to fit into the threaded hole in the 81-157 roller. You might also need to drill the holes in the door stile a little larger to accept the 33-104 screw and make a larger hole so that you can access the adjustment screw. I have actually had to do this in some of the doors I've repaired in the past.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.