Replacement window latches

A quick learner from USA says:
Made by AW Hardware for Anderson Windows 25 years ago -- 1992. Note beveled angle of latch.
window lock
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Andersen actually discontinued making metal locks. They are now all composite materials. I have personally replaced my metal Andersen locks (for the Narroline bevel-edge frame) with 90-095 – with no problem.
A handy person from mn says:
I have the same situation where the keeper is attached at an angle so the lock will not sweep into it. I have seen keepers that are angled to accommodate this. Can anyone help me find one?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Is your lock the same Andersen brand design shown above? If so, the 90-095 has a keeper with an angled based made to sit on the frame the same way. The image below will show you what I mean.

Side profile of 90-095
Side profile of 90-095

Note that the 90-095 is only designed to work on Andersen windows and is not recommended for use in off-brand applications. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.