Replacement windows parts

A quick learner says:
I'm sending pictures of the broken plastic pieces of my window, Malta center pivot double hung for you to recommend the right replacement.
I hope the pictures are descriptive enough, if not, let me know what else I can do to send the right information to facilitate the process. I have other windows that may be having the same problem, but I'll start with one first.

To respond to some of your questions, I remember they said they were tilt windows, that could be cleaned tilting them from the frame, I have never been able to do that, I'm not strong enough.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MBa3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MBa2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named MBa.JPG
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! The shoe you are searching for appears to be the 15-159 Malta Pivot Shoe. Take a look over the dimensions below. Carefully compare them to your existing shoe to confirm that this is the right replacement. I am confident this is the replacement shoe you'll need.

Alternate image for 15-159
Alternate image for 15-159

A home owner from New York says:
Hi Jasmine,
Thank you for your help, I think you are right, I measured the broken piece I have and seem to match the size and shape perfectly. how many of these pieces do I need for each window?
I'll let my contractor know that we found what hw was looking for.
Thank you again.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I'm happy to help. Windows generally have two balances to support the weight of one sash. However, if you have an upper and a lower sash with balances, the window could take four balances. With that said, to be sure, you'll need to double check the windows to determine how many of these you will need for the repairs.

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.