Replacements Needed -

A quick learner from 46143 says:

I cannot find the manufacture identifier on the sliding patio doors.

Are you able to identify the parts and are replacement parts availabled.?

Alan H

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0204.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0203.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0202.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0201.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us, Alan. We don't sell this exact handle set, but we do sell the 82-036. This is obviously a very different design at first glance, but you'll note that the locking mechanism works in more or less an identical way. It may very well work on your door, even if it won't look the same. Check it out and let me know what you think.

Alternate image for 82-036
Alternate image for 82-036

Alternate view of 82-036
Alternate view of 82-036

A quick learner from 46143 says:
Thanks for responding... I have ordered the part you are suggesting and will advise if it works. It looks very promising.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Great! I think so, too. Please let me know how it works out, or if you had any follow up questions. We're always here to help.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.