Request closets parts

A quick learner from Florida says:
I need the doors parts too and bottom to smooth open and close
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom pin
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pin 2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pin 3
A home owner from USA says:
Good evening, I am looking for metal closet parts please find below the doors picture and I need the bottom and upper parts number or just replying me by what I need to make sure the closet will open and close smoothly.
Best regards
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Pin1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Pin2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Pin3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Pin4.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Bottom Pin5.JPG
A home owner from USA says:
Adding Top Pin photos.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Pin1.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Pin2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Pin3.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Pin4.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It looks like you have an old National door and we've related the available parts that we carry for your door. Your bottom door images are guide pins. The 21-026B  pins consist of a 1/4" plain pin with the 21-113 nylon cap, the 21-252 spring, the 1/4" diameter 21-150 nylinder to help the pin slide through the door openings, and a lock on 21-155 push nut. 

Image 3584 shows the 21-046 bottom adjusting pivot going into the 21-204 bottom bracket. Again, you might need the 21-151 (5/16") nylinder to help the threaded pin through the door. The top pins are our 21-041, which inserts into the 21-204 pivot bracket. The top pin in image 2 is the 21-026B spring loaded guide pin, with the 21-113 nylon cap, 21-252 spring, and 21-155 push nut. 

You might also need the 21-150 (1/4") nylinders again. You don't need to replace all the parts, just the ones that are worn out. Regarding the top pins in image Top Pin3, the spring-loaded pins should have a 21-113 nylon cap, not the 21-204 pivot bracket. Review the specifications and see what you think.

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.