Ribbed Caradco

A quick learner from New Mexico says:
Attached are images from Caradco windows that require parts to repair.

Pivet shoes that have the measurements on the images and I believe the primary measurement is the thickness at 3/8" for the broken pivet shoe.

I also need cam pivet bars that attach to the bottom sashes of these windows and look similar to part # 17-093 on your website, but not sure if this is the exact Caradco type part.

If you have these parts then I would order four of each type and please advise.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Knife Lock Shoe 2
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 32TG Stamp
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Knife Lock Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Thickness
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Your channel balance resembles the 9/16" wide Series 751 channel balance, but with the 15-233 great lakes shoe attached. We can provide this balance via a custom order as we will need to switch out the knife lock shoe. Take a look and compare the dimensions below to see what you think! 

DImensions for 15-233
DImensions for 15-233

Please also confirm the length of the metal channel is 33" long. 

For the pivot bars, are you able to show us pictures of the originals that we can compare? Thank you! 

A quick learner from New Mexico says:
Length of the metal channel is 33" and see attached photos

The pivet cam length is 1" and the male protuberance is 1/2"

Will I need to remove the channel to insert the blue locking terminals?

Is there a place I can order a new 751 Channel balance?

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Bar
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Knife Lock Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pivot Bar 2
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We can provide the Series 751 channel balance with the 15-233 locking terminal attached with a 32TG stamp. This would require a custom order to assemble for you. If everything matches up, please let me know if you would like to move forward and I can send over an order link with pricing for your review. There is a minimum of (2) balances required. 

We do not have an exact match for your pivot bars. The best we can provide is the 26-150 pair, but we cannot guarantee a direct fit. You may need to drill new installation holes being careful to not come in contact with the glass. Please compare the dimensions below to see what you think! 

Dimensions for 26-150
Dimensions for 26-150

For installation tips, please review the video below. 

How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
How to install a ribbed tilt channel balance with knife lock shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.