Roll screen Latch (?)

A home owner from Colorado says:

The latch inside my Rollscreen handle no longer works properly. It appears there is no tension so that the buttons no longer retract and the door will not latch. I believe the problem is a plastic piece contained within the metal assembly which is inserted into the door frame. I am hesitant to pry open this metal insert to remove/replace the plastic piece inside.What part(s) would you suggest I need? Thanks for your help. Bruce 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pella.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your Pella latch resembles the 83-122 and 83-123. Unfortunately, the individual parts of this assembly are not available separately but this could work depending on how the specifications below compare to yours. Take a look and thanks for posting!  

Alternate image for 83-122
Alternate image for 83-122

Alternate image for 83-123
Alternate image for 83-123

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.