Roller for screen door

A home owner from North Dakota says:

I'm looming for this roller for my screen door The manufacturer said you built the doors and they no longer work with you. Can you help

Sorry I forgot to add This is an all weather door/ window product

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 143A8B1A-7C00-4E56-A548-1A096A4F75D7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3FADF4C9-C356-4378-995D-4415B218BFA3.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. This looks like either our 84-096 or 84-108. The only difference between these two rollers is how they connect to the door. The 84-108 has a 'bar' inside its bottom corner, corner, while the 84-096 does not. If you are confused by this, we are adding pictures to our website to better illustrate this difference. I will let you know as soon as they are uploaded. Thanks. 

Profile picture of Bob

These images are now online! You can see the back profile of the 84-096 below. Note the lack of a bar in the bottom, where the door attachment point is:

Closeup of the 84-096 screen door corner attachment point
Closeup of the 84-096 screen door corner attachment point

Compare this to the 84-108, which has a bar in the bottom for the attachment point: 

Closeup of the 84-108 screen door corner attachment point
Closeup of the 84-108 screen door corner attachment point

A home owner from ND says:
The second one is correct I think I ordered two thank you for your help
Profile picture of Bob

You're very welcome. Be sure and get back in touch with us and let us know how you made out.

A home owner from ND says:
Bob
I ordered these but after receiving them they are not the correct style. Please look at the pictures you will see that on mine the metal band goes out not up and the bend in the end of the metal band is much tighter. Any thoughts
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

There may be a possibility your spring could be worn. It wants it to have some tension on it to keep the wheel on the track. Get back to us and let us know if that may be where the problem is. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.