Roller with fork hitch thing is too big

A quick learner from Florida says:

Hello.

I ask for help identifying a roller and agent ask me to compare one of Swisco rollers.

So I order two of the roller agent asked me to compare but I did not measure.

The roller I need is smaller than the one I received. This one that I ordered is too big.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Patio Door Rollers
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Single Wheel Assembly
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Single Wheel Roller
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! It appears our agents suggested to review and compare the dimensions for our 81-243. I'm sorry to hear that your order did not work out for you. 

I would suggest takin a look at our 81-229 Sliding Glass Door Roller. Be sure carefully compare the dimensions and the design of the roller to confirm that this is the right replacement.

Alternate image for 81-229
Alternate image for 81-229

If this is not a match, I'll need to see a clear photo of the back of the roller to see the shape of the hook and the design of the housing. Also, unfortunately, it is difficult to confirm accurate measurements from the photos of the measuring tape. Can you provide the measurements, written out?

Once I have this information we can move forward to confirm if there is a suitable replacement for your existing rollers.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.