Rubber seal

A home owner from Scottsdale, AZ says:
Hi, I've purchased several items from you already trying to refurbish my original International brand patio doors from 1972.

I can't find the seal shown in the pictures and hope you might have an alternative.

The seal shown appears to fit in the T-Shaped channels on the aluminum extrusions that appear to also fit the pile seals. The rubber seals on my doors are on the vertical extrusions only so contact the door only when fully closed.

The flange is about 9/32" (fits in the T slot) and both flap seals are 3/16" tall.

Thanks for any help you can provide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16887552067482027059729321471889.jpg
A home owner from Scottsdale, AZ says:
Picture of rubber seal out of door frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16887566503327911112698910917031.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. We don't sell a match for this seal, unfortunately. Our 40-208 and 40-210 appear to be our best options but they're designed for storm doors and I'm afraid the dimensions differ from what you need. I am very sorry that we can't offer a suitable replacement option. 

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.