S380 balance with 7/8" shoe

A home owner from Fort Myers, Florida says:
I need two 31 inch 380 channel balances with a 3030 stamp with the 15-029 shoe and the 16-002 clip attached.

Can you help me?
A home owner from Fort Myers, Florida says:
I have not heard back from anybody. I initially was requiring about two channels but on further inspection I think I need more. I would like a price per item and would it be easier to buy off the shelf and change the one end myself. Can you give me a approx price on shipping to 33908 I will be out until 11 am this morning. Bruce Lindsay
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We are happy to make these custom balances with you. It will essentially be a 31" Series 380 with a 3030 stamp option, but with the 15-005 1" Shoe swapped out for a 15-029 7/8" Shoe. How many balances do you need? Quantity could affect pricing, so I want to be clear on the amount you need before I give you a quote.

You could certainly do this procedure yourself, see the video below; but it's a fairly involved process. Personally I think it would be easier to just let us handle it. 

How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
How to Replace a Broken Take Out Clip
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a channel balance attachment
How to replace a channel balance attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
How to replace an accessory on a channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.