S770 with hook

A handy person from Tennesse says:
I purchased a S770-34, and it is the proper channel balance, however the clip is not correct, as shown in the image. I don't have a spring hook otherwise I would disconnect the spring from the retaining pin, releasing tension and tie on the new hook at the end. What are my options at this point?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Channel Balance Bottom Hook
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! Your existing channel balance assembly does appear to use the same channel that the Series 770 Channel Balance uses but you'll need the 62-105 Hook installed to the bottom. That said, this will be a custom assembly.

I'm happy to get the order link made up for your to place the order for the balances but I'll need to see a photo of the top of your existing balance to ensure we are supplying you with the right replacement for your repairs.

Also, I noticed you purchased (2) balances, is that the same quantity you would like to purchase for the custom assembly?

Please let me know if you have any questions in the meantime.

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.