SCREEN DOOR ROLLER

A quick learner says:
- I need SCREEN DOOR ROLLERS for my garage door screens. I do not know the manufacturer But I do have some photos that may help you. I thought NORCO # 84-139 would work but their dimensions is too large
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230417_151038.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230417_151028.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20230417_151046.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, thanks for writing in! I'm sorry to hear your purchase did not work out for you.

Your garage door roller more closely resembles our 87-214 Roller Assembly with Flat Brass Wheel. These are typically used for sliding windows, however, I believe this is the part you'll need for your replacement. Take a look over the dimensions for this hardware and compare it to your existing roller to determine if this is the right replacement for you.

Alternate view of 87-214
Alternate view of 87-214

Alternate image for 87-214
Alternate image for 87-214

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.