SERIES 230 SUN AND SHADE ROOM FOUR SEASONS

A home owner from New York says:
Trying to see if you can help me with the part I can use for replacement wheels for the sliding door shown above. I have someone who can replace them but I have to have them before he will come and I don't know how to take this apart to get a picture of the wheel assembly. Assembly has 2 wheels per unit.

Room was installed in 1992.

I would appreciate any assistance you can help with.

Thank you
Judy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6060.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Judy. Unfortunately we can't cross-reference this information to a specific roller. With rare exception, this is usually the case with sliding glass door rollers--the parts are often generic and thus can't be identified by brand, and therefore the only reliable way to ID what you have is to remove the existing rollers and send us good photos. Measurements, including the width and thickness of the assembly and the wheel diameter, is also useful to know. It would be best if your handyperson could do this for you, if necessary--we'll then do our best to ID the replacements you need. The videos below detail how to remove and replace patio door rollers, as well as how to identify the right replacement. Take a look. 

I had my repairman here and he removed the wheels. I attach photos of the wheels. I hope you can help me with this problem. Thank you again for your assistance.

Judy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6135.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6134.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6133.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6132.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6131.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

Thank you! These photos are a huge help. My top recommendation is our 81-154. I feel fairly confident that this is what you want, but your next step should be to carefully examine our dimensions to verify that they all line up with the original. As long as they do then you should be good to go!

Alternate image for 81-154
Alternate image for 81-154

Thank you so much for your help with this. From what I can see on the replacement, it will be a good match! Thanks again!
Judy
Profile picture of Bob

You're very welcome, Judy. Please feel free to reach out if we can be of more help.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.