Sash cam replacement

A quick learner from Boynton Beach Florida says:
If you could help to make sure I purchase the proper pieces, it would be wonderful. I took the best pictures I could. The top of this piece is 7/8 inch across and half an inch wide. Thanks for your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. This looks like our 18-009 Top Sash Guide. Please compare and let me know if this matches what you need.

Detail of 18-009
Detail of 18-009
Side view of 18-009
Side view of 18-009

A quick learner from Boynton Beach Florida says:
Hi, good morning and thanks for getting back to me so quickly. After looking over everything, I thought that #18-036 might be a better fit. The issue is with the top as you could see. It is 7/8 of an inch across but the width from front to back is only a half an inch . It seems if I need to use both holes for the screws. I could drill a small hole at the top where it looks like. There is a little round circle for doing just that. Let me know what you think and it is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello again. It looks like you are using the bottom hole in the old top sash guide--simply do the same with 18-036. No need to drill a top hole; as long as that bottom mount is being used okay, there shouldn't be any issue. As far as the top hat of 18-036, it is meant to give a clean finish to the sash, i.e., it's just so it looks nice. Therefore, being slightly less on the width (3/4") and slightly deeper (9/16") shouldn't affect the operation of the window sash in any way. Let us know if you have further questions! 

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.