Sash gide and Window Balance Replacement

A quick learner from Farmington, NM says:
I have a window that requires replacement of the two balancers on each side as well as the plastic sash guide.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Stepped Sash Guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Sash Guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Extended Travel Shoe
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Extended Travel Top
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Tension Cord Clip
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! The balances you have are an Extended Travel Channel Balance and will need to be a custom assemblies. To confirm pricing availability, I will need to know the stamp from the metal channel of the balance.

Your top sash guide appears to be the 18-171 Alpine, Stepped Sash Guide. To confirm that this is the right replacement, be sure to carefully look over the dimensions and compare them.

Alternate view of 18-171
Alternate view of 18-171

Alternate image for 18-171
Alternate image for 18-171

Alternate view of 18-171
Alternate view of 18-171

A quick learner from Farmington, NM says:
Here is the stamp on the balancer you requested. Yes the sash guide appears to be correct. If you are able please let me know what all components will cost. Shipping to New Mexico 87402. Also if you are able to provide a time of when items will be ready to ship.

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Untitled.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the photos! I've forwarded a link with a quote for the (2) requested balances. You'll be able to use this link to review the quote and place the order from your online cart. I did want to make you aware that the replacement balances will have a different clip attached to the bottom of them. Your existing clip is no longer made but we can confirm that the newer clip will work just the same.

You'll need to remember to add the 18-171 Stepped Sash Guide to the cart along with the balances, as products in our online catalog cannot be added to the order quote.

Once you've added all of the items to the cart, you'll be able to enter your shipping destination postal code and calculate the shipping options. This will allow you to review the subtotal before making your purchase.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.