Sash top hook

A quick learner from Sarasota Fl says:
Hooks to block and tackle balancer
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash top hook 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named sash top hook 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named saah top hook 3.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! The part you are searching for is what is referred to as a top sash guide. It hooks onto the balance top guide to make sure the balance is secure while traveling in the channel. Your top sash guide looks like it could be the 18-044. Carefully compare the dimensions of this part your existing hardware to confirm if this is the right replacement.

Detail of 18-044
Detail of 18-044

Dimensions for 18-044
Dimensions for 18-044

A quick learner from Sarasota Fl says:
The top sash guides look good. I will take two dozen of those and also looking for sash stops and a couple of balancers. Please see photos. Looks like the balancers read 28B and 23BF
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named thumbnail.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Your balances appear to be the 3/8" width Series 800 channel balance. These balances have the 19-007 top and and the 15-018 bottom, wingless attachments. For the balance stamped with the 28B, you'll need the S800-29. For the balance marked 23BF, you'll need the S800-24, however, I would recommend double checking the sash weight to determine the stamp. The 23B stamp is made to carry windows weighing 8 to 13lbs.

I would recommend double checking the width of your balances and the attachments to be sure that this is the balance series you'll need.

We do not carry a replacement for the sash stop you have here, unfortunately. The only stops we carry are parts 55-043 and 55-110, however, I do not believe they would work to replace your existing stops.

Let me know if you have any questions.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.