Scheirich Kitchen Cabinet Parts

A home owner from MD says:
I am looking to replace roller brackets, guides and hinges on my Scheirich kitchen cabinets. Roller brackets have part # listed as 15000-7 & 8, roller guides are 15000-1 &2. Could not figure out part # for hinges. Can you help identify replacement parts? I have 7 drawers so need seven sets of right and left replacement parts. I have 14 doors so will need 28 hinges.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7888.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7889.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7890.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7891.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7892.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I am afraid I can't cross-reference those codes to any particular parts. The hinges might be replaceable with our 32-147; review the diagrams below and see if you think you could adapt these to your cabinet.

Dimensions for 32-147
Dimensions for 32-147
I am not unfortunately certain if we have a replacement for these drawer tracks; to be honest I think there's a good chance we will not have them. However, to be certain, please send me a clearer picture of the entire track. At the very least we may be able to replace the roller--see how our 32-039 compares.
Profile view of 32-039
Profile view of 32-039

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.