Screen Corner key - Quaker Windows - Brighton Series

A home owner from West Chester, OH says:
I'm looking for window screen corner keys that would fit a screen for a Quaker Windows & Door (Brighton Series) window. The existing corner key is 4/16" tall, 3/16" wide, 1-4/16" long and appears to be made of aluminum or zinc.
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm afraid this isn't enough information for us to ID your corner. We'll need to see a photo of a corner in undamaged condition removed from the frame. Can you also write out the thickness of the screen frame?

A home owner from West Chester, OH says:
It is not possible to remove a corner from the frame without breaking it. So instead I hope the attached photos will help identify the corner. The frame is about 1/2" thick (see attached photo).
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2146.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2145.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2144.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2143.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the photos! Our 95-105 and 95-106, as well as the 95-233 comes to mind. They appear to be our closest options but look over the specifications and see what you think.

How to replace stamped window corner keys.
How to replace stamped window corner keys.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.