Screen Door Latch Broken

A home owner from Florida says:
Hello to whom it may concern , I'm looking for a replacement screen door latch as I have a Ace Hardware temporary door latch to keep door locked until I get the correct part. Please and thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Are you only looking for the inside latch? If so and if the hole center spacing is 1-3/4" then I recommend you have a look at the 40-053. Take a look at the specifications and see how they compare with yours. 

Hello Emily , I am looking for inside latch only replacement , the 40-053 looks like the ACE Hardware replacement I installed temporary until I get the correct inside latch which is the two pictures shown on the countertop. Can I have that model number? Please and thank you
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for clarifying! Take a look at the 40-052 as well as the 40-145 instead and see if one is a better match for what you need. 

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.