Screen corners.

A handy person from Utica ny says:
Do you carry this part
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20180512_120128.jpg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you are showing us a screen frame section. We don't sell screen framing, but it's available at many hardware stores.

If you need corners that fit into this frame, we need to see the corners. We cannot identify them from the framing material. Why don't you update us so we can take a shot at identifying the part?

A handy person from New York says:
I need mitred screen corners (inside). My broke, I drilled out the old plastic inside the frame. 3/16 x 7/16
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the 95-054 and 95-129 corner keys. I believe these are the type that fit your screen frame. Take a look and compare our sizes to the ones you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.