Screen corners

A home owner from Kansas City says:
I'm looking for two screen corners ,? I tried your 95-230 but they were slightly bigger than the frame. Like 1/16 too much for both dimensions to fit in the aluminum frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0306.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm not sure if we'll be able to replace this corner but I will need more information to confirm. Can you write out the thickness of the screen frame? Hardware like this is a dying breed so I can't make any promises but we will try our best! 

Sure,.. the frame opening is basically 3/8 by 5/8,.. then about an extra 1/16 for the one side that's fits the frame grove.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0311.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

We don't sell corners for 5/8" thick screen frames but if yours is 3/8", I recommend you have a look at our selection of corner keys here. Unfortunately, we don't sell an exact match so you will have to browse the specifications to see if you think you can adapt one to your frame. 

Are you sure that you don't have anything a bit smaller than your K/K 95-230 ?
Your selection of corners online for some are without dimensions for the fitting into a frame.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0317.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Take a look at the related corners on this page. The 95-187 is used on a 5/16" x 1" screen frame. The 95-275 is used on a 3/8" x 3/4" screen frame and the 95-218 is used on a 5/16" x 7/8" screen frame. See if any of these match up to yours.

Thanks,.. I appreciate your effort. I'll try my Drexel on the 95-230 corners I have, trim it for my 3/8x5/8 frame.

Tim 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.