Screen door rollers

A handy person from PA says:
I have pictures but the Add Photo button is not working. The roller is quite similar to 84-151 but is 5/8' wide and has a metal wheel.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20180530_160019.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Have you seen our 84-083? This looks very close to your roller. Let me know what you think.

The problem is the screw. The existing rollers do not have an adjustment screw. The spring provides all the tension.
Profile picture of Tom

Well,  if it really gets in the way you could always just take it out. I've never seen this style roller come without an adjustment screw. It even looks like your original had it at one time, based on that hole I see. 

There is no hole, just a dent. There are no corresponding holes in the screen frame. 84-151 is the closest (doesn't have a screw) but the width is wrong. Any suggestions?
Profile picture of Tom

The 84-151 will not work for you since the shape and size are just too different. The 84-083 is the closest possible match we have. In terms of style, it's practically identical. Is there any reason why you can't just remove the screw from the 84-083? Do the dimensions otherwise match?

I'll give it a try, thanks!
How to replace a Columbia door bottom roller
How to replace a Columbia door bottom roller
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.