Screen door rollers

A contractor from Collingswood says:
I need four roller-wheels for aluminum storm doors. I have a pic but will have to send it later. Where do I look on the site?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We will definitely need photos in order to help you identify a match. You can upload them right here to this thread for me to review. Please note that we have to see the roller removed from the door in order to get a good look at it. If it's still installed in your photos, then we can't help.

In the meantime, you can see our full selection of screen door rollers here.

Here's the pics, but I can't figure out how to remove them from the screen. Any advice? The little screws on either side don't seem to release the wheel.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Malecka weelz 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Malecka weelz 2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

It's tough to say. It depends on what kind of design you're working with. If it's something like our 84-074B, then there will be a screw coming in from the top, so you might want to check there next. If it's more like 84-073, then removing the roller may require disassembly of the frame.

Got one out - here are two pics.
The small piece with the jagged edge looks like something that broke
Will also need any screws that hold these in.

Thanks,
ph
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Weelz 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Weelz 4.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid I don't recognize this style. it looks like it's just a portion of a larger assembly, though. There is likely still a part of the housing in the door. Would it be possible to see the whole thing?

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.