Screen frame CORNERS for my Kitchen Casement Window

A quick learner from MONROE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey says:
All the screen corners of my kitchen casement window screen frames have chipped or broken in half as per photos. I also have photos of the window screen frames where you can see the missing corners. Corners Size is about: 1"x 1"sq base, male prong is 1/4"w by 1"l (bottom), 10/16" top, prong housing is 1/2"w by 3/4"sq.
Sorry if i confuse you.

If you can please help me finding these particular corners, it will be greatly appreciated. I will need 8 corners in all, 4 each of my 2 casement windows.
Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2308.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2313.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2314.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. See our 95-245B Overlap Screen Corner to start. Carefully double-check your dimensions and see if they align with this part. If not, let us know.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.