Searching for .060 dia or 1.5 m/m balance cord

A quick learner says:
I need 6- 26-200 screw plugs and 12 feet of .060 " or 1.5 m/m cord for sash balancers.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Unfortunately, we do not carry replacement pulley cord. We also do not recommend trying to repair these balances once they are broken. They are under a lot of tension, which can easily result in injury. 

Your balance reminds me of the S770 but we would need to see an undamaged version removed from one of your windows, confirm the length of the metal channel, as well as the stamp code on the balance to confirm. Thank you!

A quick learner says:
The window sash weighs 23#. Also I will need plug to go in the square hole in the window frame the square hole measures .300"I believe 26-200 looks like it would work I would order 6 for spares. I have sent pictures hope this helps. I would order two balancers.. Thank you for your time.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0013.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0012.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0011.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0009.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Based on your photos, you would need the S770-23 channel balance with a 23D strength option to support a window sash between 21-24 lbs. You are also welcome to purchase the 26-200 as well as long as the cutout in the window jamb matches the dimensions below. Thank you! 

Close up view of the Series 770 balance top.
Close up view of the Series 770 balance top.

Close up view of the Series 770 balance bottom.
Close up view of the Series 770 balance bottom.

Alternate image for 19-036
Alternate image for 19-036

How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
How to replace a tilt-window channel balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.