Searching for 0D8Q0001

A quick learner says:
Hello,
Looking for the part in the photo, the other one snapped. Pella simply stated I had to buy a whole new mounting kit for the screen door.
Their product # for that kit is 0D8Q0001

Cheers
-Andrew
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200928_093107.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200928_093120.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that I don't recognize this part. It looks like it came off of a greater assembly. If it did, then I'll need to see the whole thing together. Knowing how Pella does things, you'll need the whole part, not just this little piece.

A quick learner says:
Does this help at all?
Cheers
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200928_090432.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200928_093153.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200928_093232.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It's still hard to say, but this might be off of the 84-105 roller. Look this part over and see if this is what you were looking for.

A home owner says:
I actually just purchased that roller for the other side of the same screen door. It didn't come with this 'stopper/anchor' thing though
Anyways, looks like I'll just get the mounting kit from Pella.
Regards
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.