Searching for 2 Parts to my andersen door

A home owner from NJ says:
I'm searching for the 2 parts seen here framing the locking mechanism, not the actual lock. I'm not sure if it's the same part twice (inside and outside) or I'd they are two different parts. Interlock Bracket operating/meeting stile
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220419_201621.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220419_201504.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you already found the interlock bracket, which is our 82-058. We also sell the 82-048 latch mechanism and 82-056 lock bolt. Are these what you're looking for?

A home owner from NJ says:
Yes thank you. I already ordered and received what I needed but what about the screws I need? The original screws are rusted out
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I've always used a #8 x 1" screw for these, like our 33-016, but looking at our records it seems a lot of customers also like using our 33-079, which is #10 x 1". I feel like that might be a little too tight but if it works, it works. You might want to try each size just to be 100% sure.

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.