Searching for 29" 1 1/8 diameter Kinro single hung tilt in window balance spring assembly

A quick learner says:
I need 29" balance spring assembly for 53x28 kinro single hung tilt in window. The original is 29" long and 1 1/8 diameter
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0290.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0291.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0292.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0293.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I believe we should be able to help, but we'll need a little more information. Can you confirm the diameter of the outer tube? Typically for a spiral balance the diameter is either 3/8"or 5/8". Second, can you tell me the exact weight of the window sash that these balances support? We'll do our best to find what you need from there. 

A quick learner says:
3/8 11.2lbs sash
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Perfect. See our S900-28. Choose a Red Tip option, which means the spiral balance will be calibrated to support a window sash in the weight range of 10 through 22 pounds. Let me know if you have further questions. 

How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.