Searching for 40902L

A quick learner says:
I am looking to replace a Truth casement window latch - part #40902L (2 photos enclosed)

Hopefully you have a replacement option for this.

I send two images of the bent sash lock part. (perhaps I should simply re-bend, but I am nervous about strength and failure.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Truth casement window latch 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Truth casement window latch 2.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for reaching out to us. Our 38-276 and 38-277 keepers were the first to come to mind. However, these have a "bend" as well so I'm not sure if your bracket is actually bent or if it's meant to look like what you show in your photos. Can you confirm that for us? It may be helpful to see an undamaged version of this keeper, just to be safe. 

A quick learner from East Bay - says:
My bracket is bent (it was actually bent further, the lock could not function and I 'straightened' it out a bit in the photo. It is still not right, compared to nearby windows on the house).

I could send a photo from a window here that is functioning, if helpful.
A quick learner from East Bay - San Francisco says:
Here is a photo of an undamaged keeper (similar window swing)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Truth casement window latch example.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for the additional photo! The keepers I recommended previously are the best options we have in our inventory based on the photos you've given. Take a look at the specifications and see how they compare with yours.

Alternate view of 38-276
Alternate view of 38-276

Detail of 38-276
Detail of 38-276

Alternate image for 38-277
Alternate image for 38-277

Alternate view of 38-277
Alternate view of 38-277

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.