Searching for 7177-18

A quick learner says:

Part needed. Andersen vent window positioned piece on bottom of window. This is a vintage vent window from early 1990's. The window type has a split arm operator that opens window to the right. Thank you.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4792.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We'd be happy to look into this for you but the numbers shown in your photo do not cross reference to any of our replacements. Could you show us the entire assembly and go into more detail regarding its function and where it installs? The more information we can collect, the better. Thank you. 

A quick learner from Lake Placid NY says:
Hi Casey,

This additional photo I'm uploading is the topside of the same original upload. Please check it out.
Also is a photo displaying the bronze brace/bracket w/2 screws that the damaged part is attached.
Read below.

I'm away from my rental this week.
Already I've purchased 10" hinge but that is of the damaged part.

I'm looking for a 4 to 6 inch piece that would attach to the bronze brace/bracket. The bracket itself is in the split arm operator package and is located at the bottom of the window by 2 Phillip screws. The damaged part m that's bent would be normally straight and is seated onto the raised head on it. bracket/brace item number #7198-13. The part I need is the support part that will attract and sit on the raised head.

Our tenant forced the window closed and bent the part.

Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8412.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 70541885092__549EA9ED-E8AC-44CA-B075-1F4400B59318.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8319.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8318.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. The hardware shown in your photos reminds me of the 39-146 and 39-147 Andersen operators, which are used with the 39-160 and 39-161 rail brackets. Take a look and compare the specifications shown on your product pages to yours. You mentioned that you already purchased hinges but you could also take a look at the 36-048 hinge set if you need more down the line. 

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.