Searching for HA6941HGSS

A quick learner says:

Hi, I'm looking for a Milgard door hinge, HA6941HGSS. They tell me they don't sell this style anymore, and I need to replace three of them. The original hinges on this door were NOT stainless (I live near salt water), and you can see by the picture what happened. I also have a picture of the stainless replacement hinge I installed on another Milgard door a few years back. Thanks for your help!

Best regards,

Dave 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Original.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Stainless.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! We do not carry an exact match for the hinges you have but there is a chance that our 42-008 could possible work as a replacement. Keep in mind, you may need to drill new installations holes to install them. Take a look and see what you think.

A handy person from Seattle says:
Thank you, Jasmine. Are these hinges available in stainless steel?
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

I apologize, these hinges are not available in stainless steel. These are the only set of hinges we have for residential doors.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.