Searching for I can see daylight the side of my windows. Looks like the felt stripping needs replaced, how do I go about this?

A quick learner says:
I can see daylight on the sides of my windows, Where the filth seal or packing is.
It looks like it needs replaced. How do I go about getting old Felt out? And how do I know what thickness felt should be?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. See the videos below which detail how to remove and replace wool pile weatherstripping, as well as how to identify replacements. We will need the size of the base as well as the height of the pile. Wool pile measurements are very discrete, often going into the X/32" range, so be specific as possible. In the time being you can view our selection of wool pile here

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.