Searching for Pella Select 6000 Series Mortise Handle Kit with Key Lock

A quick learner says:
Hello,

I am looking for the lock body for the Pella Select 6000 Series Mortise Handle Kit with Key Lock. Please let me know if you carry this item.

Best,

Chris
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi, Chris.

I'm afraid I don't know what it is that you need exactly from this description. The best way for me to help is if I can see photos of the mortise lock in question. Would that be possible? 

A professional from PA says:
Hi Emily - thanks for getting back to me. I have attached a few pics to see if you can find the matching lock assembly replacement kit for the Pella 6000 Lock and handle set.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Pella Replacement .jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for the additional photos! Our 40-193 handle set appears to be similar. We also sell the 40-194 mortise latch. Carefully review the specifications for these parts and see if they align with what you're looking for. 

How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
How to flip a storm door mortise latch.
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.