Searching for casement multilock bar guide

A quick learner says:
I have Insulate vinyl casement windows at our cabin, where the "multilock bar guides" are all failing. Isulate was a local Seattle area vinyl window manufacturer who sold out to Certainteed who then sold out to Ply Gem. The windows came with a lifetime Insulate warranty which Ply Gem won't honor, which is not your issue. Attached are two photos of the vinyl guides which I could not locate on your website. Do you have this product in your inventory? If not, can you recommend an alternative source? As an architect, it is important to know suppliers of replacement parts for something like this. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230818_233208325.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20230818_233218127.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. We have something similar to this in our inventory. See our 39-265 Lock Bar Guide. Review the dimensions below and let me know if this matches up with your old guide. If so I believe it can work as a replacement.

Detail of 39-265
Detail of 39-265
Top view of 39-265
Top view of 39-265

A quick learner from Washington says:
First of all, SWISCO had the quickest response of any customer service I have used! Congrats as it took only 21 minutes for your response while it took Ply Gem 90 days just to respond to my initial inquiry. I will not be back in Washington for 4+ months and will then measure the part accurately to make sure fit is exact. Thank you. Also, does SWISCO know how remove the multi-lock handle to replace the lock bar guide at that location? It is not obvious and I don't want to damage the handle in removal process. The other locations have no resgtrictions.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I'm happy to hear we could be of some assistance! We're here to help whenever you need us, of course, so there's no rush on our end. If your guide happens to differ from the diagram I posted above, then I'll do my best to find an alternative. Just note that the 39-265 is the only guide of this kind we currently carry.

As for how the lock bar itself is held on, it's secured by the window frame using these very guides. The guides remain stationary, screwed to the frame, while the bar feeds through them. That keeps it stable but still operable. Hopefully that makes sense.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.