Searching for doorknob for wooden storm door

A quick learner says:
I am looking for a doorknob for my wooden storm door. It is a know on the outside and a handle so it latches on the inside. Jilco in Granite Springs NY suggested I contact you.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! To determine if there is a replacement knob we can offer as a replacement for your door, I'll need to see a photo of your existing hardware. At this present moments there are many different variations of handles and latches used for storm doors so I'll need to see a photo of it to be able to narrow down the replacement.

Let me know if you have any questions.

A quick learner says:
I was having trouble getting pics in the email so I forwarded you an email from my daughter. Any chance you have that doorknob?

Photos cannot be forwarded by email through this post, unfortunately. You can try forwarding them to help@swisco.com along with your discussion number. They will be able to ensure that the photos get uploaded or provide you with an answer.

To show the photos to me, you'll need to upload them in the form below this response. This is a button that says 'Add Photos'.

A quick learner says:
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230527_154712.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230527_161150.jpg

Thanks for the photos. We do not carry an exact match for the type of storm door knob you have pictured here but take a look at the Out-Swinging Door Tulip Knob Latch, part 40-035, to see if this might be worth considering as a replacement. Compare it to your existing knob latch and see what you think!

A quick learner says:
That works for me. How can I order?

The order can be placed through the website. The link provided above, or the photo of the part below, will take you directly to the page where you can add it to the cart. 

If you need assistance placing the order, a member of our customer service would be happy to help. They can be reached at (888) 991-1929.

Have a great day!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.