Searching for john sterling 48 inch track and roller set

A quick learner says:
I need replacement top and bottom tracks and related hardware for my John Sterling mirrored closet doors. Can you refer me to a kit?
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. We'd be happy to help but we'll need more information. Can you upload some photos of the top and bottom tracks, as well as the rollers? That's the best way for us to help. 

A handy person from Gardena CA says:
See enclosed pics of John Sterling 48 inch door hardware. (2- 24 inch mirrored doors). I need bottom track (3 inch wide0 and top track as well, plus all top/bottom brass colored fittings.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0382.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0383.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0385.jpg
Profile picture of Emily

Our 23-097 comes to mind for your top roller, as well as the 23-244 top track. It's hard to get a good look at your bottom roller though. I'm reminded of the 23-081 convex or 23-086 concave rollers but I recommend you review the specifications for each to confirm if one matches up. As for the bottom track, see the 23-240 or 23-271 depending on the wheel your bottom roller uses. 

A handy person from Gardena CA says:
Thanks Emily, this was very helpful, order completed with concave rollers, John
Profile picture of Emily

No problem! Glad we could assist and let us know if you have any future hardware questions. 

Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.