1 1/4" Pivot Shoe For Lock Wood Window, Quebec

A quick learner says:
looking for a replacement pivet shoe. Mine is about 1 1/4 inches wide, 3/8 inches thick and is about 2 1/4 inches long.

This is a replacement part for a window made in 1996. It is a tilt window with a spiral balance.

Please let me know if you have or knows some organization that has them.

Thanks
A quick learner says:

Update on the thickness, It appears to be about 19/32 inch thick at its widest point . it is 3/8 inches around the pivet circle area. 

Further to the information already provided, the cam opening appears to be 3/8 X 3/16 inches and is a rectangle. The Window sash opening appears to be 9/16 inches deep X 1 7/16 inches wide. The spiral balance is 31 inches long and is blue in color.

In looking at your Pivot shoes, it would appear that the 15-047 5/8 inch thick might be the shoe I am look at, what would be thought on this

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Our 15-047 is 5/8" thick and won't slide properly in a 9/16" deep track. You might be able to use our 15-046 or 15-118 instead. If not, would it be possible to see an undamaged version of your pivot shoe out of the window?

A quick learner says:
Thanks for your info. I have ordered the 15-118. Will give it a try. Once I get my order and have removed the pivot shoe, will take a picture. Have also ordered hecharging tool and some spiral balances as well, present ones work fine, but like many, the plastic covers have broken apart with age.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Great, thank you! Please let us know how it works out, or how you wish to proceed from there. We're always here to help.

A quick learner from Nova Scotia, Canada says:
The 15-118 fit just fine. in case you get another response from someone in Canada who has a Lock Wood Window produced in Scoudouc, Quebec. Wood Tilt, You can recommend the above if they have a 9/16" deep track.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
Swisco's 15-046 Pivot Lock Shoe
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.