Searching for plastic window frame cap for aluminum sah windowi

A quick learner says:

Looking for 6 plastic rail caps to fit double sash aluminum window with 1 3/8" frame.

Do you have a replacement?

Sending photos separately by email.

Thank you,

Ron

A quick learner says:

Swisco Manager,

I am forwarding you the attached photos to complete your request for attaching photos to my window part inquiry.

My reference # D291095

Please respond.

Thank you,

Ron 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5363.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5360.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5361.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Ron.

This part is called a top sash guide. Yours particularly reminds me of the 18-091. Take a look at the specifications to confirm they match what you're looking for. 

A quick learner from Arlington, MA says:

Emily,

Your part #18-091 in photo above looks like what I need for top sash guide replacement. I am not sure about where the 1" dimension is measured from (inside or outside). My existing plastic top of the sash guide measures 1 1/4" in width which is the same depth as my aluminum sash frame. Let me know if this guide will replace my existing guide. If so, I will order 8 guides.

Thank you,

Ron

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for waiting while we looked into this. I haven't come across a wider version of the 18-091 top sash guide. Our top sash guide measures 1" wide to fit in a 1" sash channel so I can't promise this part will work for you but it does appear to be our best option. I am very sorry that we can offer a better match. 

Alternate view of 18-091
Alternate view of 18-091

Detail of 18-091
Detail of 18-091

A quick learner from Arlington, MA says:

Paul,

Looks like Top Sash Guide 18-091 with top "cap" measurement section in the drawing of 1 5/16" will work for me.

Please send 8 Top Sash Guides. Let me know final price with shipping and can arrange credit card payment.

Thank you,

Ron 

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid our department cannot process orders. However, you can place an order directly on our website whenever you'd like or by calling (888) 991-1929. Our phone hours are 8AM - 4:30PM EST, Mon - Fri.

How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.