Shower Door Handle with Towel Bar Insert

A quick learner from Delaware says:
Hello:

Part #10-133 looks like it's what I need but I just wanted to ask if it is a standard size.

Also, the cheapest shipping cost is $6.95 or about half the cost of the part. Why is it so expensive.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

In the business of window and door replacement hardware, we don't ever really consider anything being "standard" size. We heavily depend on size, measurements, and visual compatibility when locating replacement parts for the original one. If you believe the 10-133 is the piece you need, we would just encourage you to go over the measurements of our part and see if it matches up with yours, and if everything looks good, then you should be ok to go. I hope this has answered your question. 

Thank you for your interest in Swisco.com. 

A quick learner from Delaware says:
Having remeasured the part from center of hole at top to center of hole at bottom, I get 2 inches. Does that sound right? Does the part come with the holes 2 inches apart or is the smallest 2 1/16? There is a marking on it that reads N. A. 8 1 if that helps. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower Door Handle .JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The only shower door handle we have with a 2" hole center spacing is our 10-126. I'm afraid the smallest in your style is indeed the 10-138, at 2-1/16". I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.