A contractor from Ottawa says:
My customers rollers keep poping out of the track
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F5C0A8E7-09ED-49E1-AAA7-4A7906325834.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7DCA40EC-0544-4144-92E5-A7D3074CF1C8.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DA3F26CC-3714-4AF4-9DD6-946ECF78D469.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9CF1F1E5-720D-4FFE-B249-7F3EF52C7004.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm not sure why the rollers may be popping out of the track, but assuming that it's a case of wheel damage then we sell the 10-058 replacement roller kit. This appears to match your existing set quite closely and may be exactly what you need.

A contractor from Ottawa says:
Could it be that the vinyl wiper between the the glass sections on each side has gotten harder over the years and not flexing enough when the doors close causing the wheels to pop out of the track?
Profile picture of Tom

That could be a possibility, certainly, but it's only one among many. I'm sorry to say that I'm just not that familiar with this kind of door and so I can't say for sure. If you're looking for anything more than just the rollers, I would recommend contacting a local professional familiar with this shower to come out and take a look at it.

A quick learner from America says:
I have the same shower but NO hardwear. I believe I need the rollers but what else? What is this "vinyl wiper between the the glass sections on each side?" What else is needed if anything?
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid this isn't a project we'll be able to help with. We carry a very limited selection of shower door parts, and in all cases we need to use the original hardware that came with the door as a reference for identification. Without a reference, we have no way of knowing which products in our inventory will work, or what additional parts you may or may not need for the door. The scope of your needs exceeds our service's ability to assist you.

My recommendation is to contact the original manufacturer directly to see if they have a parts list you can use, and if they can supply to you directly.

SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
SWISCO 10-058 Shower Door Roller and Bumper Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
How to install the 10-058 shower door rollers
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.