Shower Door T Wipe & Drip Edge

A home owner says:
Hello,

I have two shower part inquires.

Please let me know if you offer the following parts or viable alternatives.

1. Clear Vinyl T Wipe / Sweep Measuring 7/32 x 11/32 x 67 Long. Pic Attached, Framed Shower door seal, channel insert (7/32).

2. Polished Brass, Shower Door Drip edge. Pic Attached, originally there was end clip. Please let me know if you can suggest a better option. As it stands now, water collects in the channel and drips on the floor when the door is opened.

Thank you,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower Door T Seal 7 32 x 11 32 x 67 Long.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower Door Drip Edge Side View.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower Door Drip Edge.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower Door T Seal 2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. For the T shower sweep, start by comparing to the end profile of our 10-321 or 40-172. Refer to the diagrams below and see how these match up with your old seal.

Profile view of 40-172
Profile view of 40-172
Profile diagram of 10-321
Profile diagram of 10-321

I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for this drip rail. See our 10-324, 10-325 and 10-326 instead. This rail comes with its owns weep. Compare the end profile with your old rail and see if you could adapt this style to your door.

Profile view of the shower sweep with drip rail.
Profile view of the shower sweep with drip rail.

A home owner says:
Hi Bob,

Thank you for the reply and options.

The 40-172 seal looks like the best fit, please let me know if it's available in clear and/or 6ft length.

In addition, let me know if the 10-324 is available in Polished Brass.

Best Regards,
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Great, I'm glad these options look promising to you. Unfortunately, the brass option for the 10-324 is discontinued and no longer made, and the 40-172 is not available in alternative lengths or colors. At this time we can only supply it in gray 36" lengths. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.