Shower door pieces

A quick learner says:
We have a tempered glass shower. This morning the glider ? That helps the doors open and close broke off. I was wondering if you have this part and close I'm going to send you some pictures .
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower Double Roller
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower Door Roller
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Curved Shower Roller
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower Roller Base
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Shower Roller Wheels
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! I believe our 10-098 Shower Door Top Roller and 10-099 Shower Door Bottom Roller are worth considering as replacements. They are not double wheel rollers like your existing rollers but they should work as a suitable alternative. 

Carefully review and compare their dimensions and designs to determine if either of these could possibly work as a replacement.

Dimensions for 10-098
Dimensions for 10-098

Dimensions for 10-099
Dimensions for 10-099

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.