Shower door roller

A home owner from Flushing, NY says:
Current shower doors are 40 years old. They outer door came off the track, I attempted many times to put the door back on the track but it would not stay. When I took a look at the door from inside the shower, I noticed that the metal plate that screws into the door (not the wheel) was cracked. I am looking for that piece.

Thank you very much for your assistance!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1705.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1701.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1702.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid this exact roller is no longer made, take a look at our 10-152 shower wheel assembly. This is our closest possible match. Review the diagrams below and see if you think this could work as a replacement.

Alternate image for 10-152
Alternate image for 10-152
Detail of 10-152
Detail of 10-152

Thank you for your quick response. Will take measurements and best to switch out both sides since there is a curve to the original bracket, correct?
Profile picture of Bob

Yes, you definitely want to switch out both sides. I wouldn't mix these with the originals.

Just note that while the 10-152 is our best option, it's not a guarantee. I can only tell you that of all the parts in our inventory, this is the only one that has any hope of working.

Understood and keeping my fingers crossed!
Thanks again for all your help
Profile picture of Bob

You're very welcome. I'm here to help if you had any follow up questions!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.