Shower door rubber

A home owner from Philadelphia PA says:

I've been all over the city of Philadelphia trying to find this rubber to fit the bottom of my shower door. There is no manufacturer name on my shower unit, it's been in my home for at least 10 or more years.

I've been to Home Depot, Lowe's and even a plumbing supply place.

I saw your ad and wanted to know if you had this size of rubber molding

for my shower unit(I think the silicone will be too big and won't fit, plus I don't think the shower door will close like it does with the rubber molding strip that I currently have) it like to know if you have this before I order the wrong size from Amazon where every one has been telling me to order it from. I just can't take that chance.

Desperately looking for help

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3433.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3431.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3428.jpeg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to say that you won't be able to replace the rubber/vinyl strip alone. You will need to replace the entire shower sweep.

Take a look at our 10-324, 10-325, 10-326. They are all made in the same style but have different length measurements. Also, you may need to cut these to size and drill new installation holes to install these sweeps. They are very adaptable to different shower doors but you can expect some handiwork to be involved. See what you think.

Profile view of the shower sweep with drip rail.
Profile view of the shower sweep with drip rail.

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.