Shower sweep with drip rail

A home owner from OH says:
I wanted to replace our drip rail which was attached with 4 screws, and had a vinyl sweep underneath. However, it measure as 27". Can this be correct? Which of yours would I purchase or do I need to keep looking? I think I can reuse the aluminum drip rail again, but would still need the vinyl sweep. Please advise. Thanks!
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

If you want, you could use a drip rail w/ sweep like our 10-325 which is 30" long. This can be cut down to the appropriate size with a hacksaw like our 75-023. If you want to just replace the sweep we might be able to help, but we'd need to see its end profile to know what you might need. 

SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.