Side Track Stop

A handy person from Miami, Florida says:

I have a window that is missing both of these plastic piece (see picture).

These seem to keep the window completelly vertical and do not allow the window to swing sideways into the side-tracks when sliding it up or down.

No markings of any kind on window that I could see.

The house was built in approx 2016 by Lenar Home Builders in south Florida.

Thanks

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named side face guide
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. This part is called a face guide. The 67-002 looks similar to your old one. Have a look at the specifications and see how they compare with your old hardware. 

Dimensions for 67-002
Dimensions for 67-002

A handy person from Miami, Florida says:
That's the part!
Please see attached picture with actual dimensions needed.
Please let me know if you have a part with these dims. or one that is close to it.
Thank you so much for all your help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named wider face guide
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named wider face guide
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't sell an exact match for your old face guide. I'm afraid the 67-002 is our closest option. I am very sorry that we cannot offer a suitable replacement. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.